0 x item(s)
1.Collection of Personal Information -When you purchase goods from Biffkids we collect personal information as required to process your order. This includes your name, address and email address. By providing us with this information you consent to our using this information for the purpose of purchasing goods from our webstore. We keep this data in a secure environment which can only be accessed by authorised persons. We do not share your personal information.If you would like to correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Biff, 41 Dulwich Village, London ,United Kingdom SE217BN
2. Marketing – we may ask if you wish to sign up to our newsletter and will only add you to our marketing if you consent. If you change your mind and wish to refuse future marketing please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at 41 Dulwich Village London London United Kingdom SE217BN. We will not pass on or share your details with any other company .
3. Browsing Information – Biff also gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our Web site. This information allows us to see the most popular pages on our Web site and where we can improve our online provision. Additional information such as browser version, service provider and IP address may also be collected which will provide us with additional information regarding the general use of our Web site.
4. Payment information -When you purchase goods from biffkids.com we do not store your credit or debit card information on our system. Your payment details are taken via the World Pay payment gateway. This information is encrypted and not available to us at any stage of the ordering or payment process. We recommend that you read their privacy policies if you require further info.
5. Legal disclosure -We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
6. Age Restrictions -Biffkids is not directed at people under the age of 18, and no one under the age of 18 should provide personal information on this Web site.
7. Links - When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
8. Cookies- a cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer or device's hard drive. They make certain features of a website possible, such as sharing content with friends on social networks or allowing us to improve, both your user experience and the experience of others, by monitoring how the website is navigated.
Website Functionality cookies
These cookies enable you to browse our website and use our features such as the shopping baskets.
Website Analytics cookies
Our website use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers shop with us. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all the information these cookies collect is anonymous and only used to improve the way the websites work.
Third party cookies-When you visit our website you may notice some cookies that are not related to our site. When you visit a page that contains embedded content i.e. you tube, face book, twitter you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control settings of these cookies so we suggest you check the third party websites for more information on how to manage them.
1 Technical purposes which are essential for the effective operation of our website
2 To enable us to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits of our customers to improve their experience and the quality of our sites.
We are giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation and to make sure we are both honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Managing cookies -Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend reading <a href='http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416'>this advice posted by Google</a>.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many antispyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software – <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware</a>. You can also disable Google Analytics on all websites by downloading the <a href='https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout'>Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on</a>.